Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Eternal Kiss edited by Trisha Telep

Anthologies of short stories usually aren't my thing but this one had "vampire" stories by Maria V. Snyder, Holly Black and Cassandra Clare that I thought might be worth reading.  And those three did end up being pretty good, but I'm not really a huge fan of stories that end right as I'm getting into them.  The most interesting thing about this book is that it almost puts the fear back into vampire.  The stories aren't about Edward, but about Dracula.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when vampires were still afraid of the sun and never considered vegetarianism.

2 comments:

  1. Ok now that sounds interesting. I might have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well only read the ones by the "famous" authors. Most of the others were pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete