Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love You More by Lisa Gardner ★

Love You More
by Lisa Gardner
March 2011
Bantam

Who do you love?  It's a question anyone should be able to answer.  A question that defines a life, creates a future, guides most minutes of one's days.  Simple, elegant, encompassing.  Who do you love?

Hooray for another Detective D.D. Warren book~!  If you recall, I read The Neighbor, also by Lisa Gardner a few months ago and absolutely loved it!  Since it wasn't too scary and didn't leave me shaking under the covers for months or even minutes after, I decided to try another one.  And I was not the least bit disappointed!  We can possibly call this naivete on my part (being so new to the genre and all) but I do so love her stuff.  In this novel, Detective Warren is tackling a very sensitive case, as it appears that a fellow officer may have murdered her own husband and daughter.  Appearances can be deceiving, however, and the truth runs even deeper than the questions "Who do you love?" and "How far would you go to keep them safe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment