Thursday, January 12, 2012

Overbite by Meg Cabot

Overbite (Meena Harper Book 2)
by Meg Cabot
July 2011
William Morrow

The stakes have never been higher.

Am I allowed to say that I hope this series is over now?  My eyes glaze over every time I see the word "vampire."  Probably this is a sign that I need to stop reading vampire fiction.  In any case, Meena Harper is back!  No longer a writer for a crappy soap opera, she now lives the dramatic, Prince of Darkness filled, vampire hunting life of a cheesy soap opera character!  I shouldn't poke fun . . . but here it is in all honesty.  If you're not sick of vampires, you enjoy chick lit, and want a fast, fluffy read then I actually highly recommend this series.  For what they are, the books are enjoyable and can be very funny at times (though I'm still not sure if they were supposed to be).  Okay, so summary: chick lit, vampires, hot men, slightly cheesy.  Got it?  Happy reading!

Meena Harper Novels
Insatiable
Overbite

No comments:

Post a Comment